Friday, November 26, 2010

Favorite Things Friday - Funny Commercials Part 2

You asked for it, you got it.  Funny commercials part two! I am sliding in under the wire here for Favourite Things Friday.  Although this linky party is hosted by the beloved Mrs. P, who resides in a completely different time zone known as Australia, where it is now—oh, I don't know—Saturday going on Sunday, maybe?  

But a laugh is good anytime, right?  So here are some more commercials that tickle my funny bone.

I love just about every e*Trade commercial featuring the babies, but here are two of my current faves.



 
Dad??

I have to admit the first time I saw this next one, I felt a little anxious for that baby...until I got to the end and heaved a sigh of relief.

 

Here's one Sarah shared after she saw last week's post.  I hadn't seen it before because we don't have Jack in the Box where I live, but it's a good one!

 

This led me to another Jack in the Box commercial on YouTube, which really cracked me up! 

 

And who says fiber isn't funny?



You care about my fiber? Not really!

And finally, here is Mike Rowe (a definitely favorite), in the process of trying to make a commercial for Dirty Jobs on the Discovery Channel.



Hope you're either giggling or grinning after watching these. Then click on over to Favourite Things Friday to see what's making other people smile!


9 comments:

Michelle said...

Great bunch of commercials! Like you, I'd never seen the Jack in the Box commercial that Sarah mentioned. My favorite though is of the baby speeding through traffic. :-)

Marg said...

I've never seen any of those commercials before, so thank you for posting them. My favourite is the first one, very cute.

Vicki @ DottyJane said...

The etrade commercials are some of the funniest I've ever seen. The first Jack in the Box ad had me rolling the first time I saw it! Good picks:)

Kate said...

Thanks for the laugh! I love the "I've got a new pair of roller skates" with the baby. My family was talking about that one in the car the other day, but I hadn't seen it.

Shay said...

These were so funny, I called Mr. P in to watch. I'd never seen any of those before. Yep the baby whizzing down the road in a baby walker was my favourite.

TV ad time in America must be a hoot. Here it's an excuse to jump up and make a cup of tea or coffee.

Toronto Yardsaler said...

I can't get enough Mike Roe. He's funny and smart and kind of hot. Don't you think? I like that he's not a pretty boy. He's the kind of guy that the average woman might actually have a chance with, because he doesn't seem to have an inflated ego. Not that I've been obsessively thinking about this topic...
Erin

Anonymous said...

Hi P. God, the e-trades are my absolute favorites. I love them. I've never seen that HP one, though, and I have to admit I laughed out loud. Might be because that little bald head looked so much like someone else's I could name until he was about 2 years old. Thanks for sharing.

Baa-Me Kniits said...

LOL the baby is great!

Elizabeth said...

Funny! Mike Rowe is my favorite. And that HP commercial -- I'm not sure if the song annoys me or amuses me, but it certainly gets my attention.

xo -El